The customer is a leading international medical technology company in the specialist areas of opthalmology and microsurgery, helping to set the qualitative benchmark of proven medical technology and application expertise in the market.
- Planning of the feasibility for the industrialization of phobic intraocular lenses in ISO14644 clean rooms level 7-8 during ongoing production
- Planning of a pilot line to introduce new intraocular lenses for market expansion
- Planning for the implementation of new production equipment in cleanrooms during ongoing production
- Planning of adaptation and extension of existing infrastructure according to ISO14644 cleanroom classes level 7-8
- Layout planning and creation
- Ramp up planning of all phobic IOLs
- Preparation of validation measures (IQ, OQ, PQ) for room and facility
- 10+ months
We would be happy to provide you with additional project references upon request. Just let us know what exactly interests you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Strategic product planning and support of development projects
Segment: surgical lights
Segment: urological medical devices
Measurement methods within the production process
Segment: Biomaterial / Plastics