The client is a global medical technology company with a focus on laser and diagnostic systems, as well as surgical instruments. The company is one of the main innovators in the industry – measured by patent applications, product innovations and new approvals.
- Planning and execution of a feasibility study on production-accompanying measuring methods (acrylate plastic)
- Carrying out dimensional measurements (thickness, diameter) – Series formation and derivation of measurement data
- Material stress detection
- Automation of the process parameters
- Creation of the specification
- Derivation of a procurement strategy and monitoring of supplier selection
- Perform and document factory acceptance test (FAT)
- Development of an occupational health and safety concept
- Perform pFMEA
- Creation of all new SOPs and production-related documents
- Perform SAT
- Accompany handover to production
- 12+ months
We would be happy to compile further project references for you on request. Just let us know what exactly interests you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your request to us
We connect people with opportunities and knowledge
We are here for you! Whether project inquiries, market information or the desire for an active cooperation. We have a sympathetic ear for your concerns and are sure we can help quickly.
Your contact person
Business Enablement Manager