- The client company is a pioneer in the development of technological products and is known for its future-changing therapeutic approaches in the field of urology. Driven by innovation and excellence, the company offers the market a wide range of high-quality medical products.
Area of expertise
- Planning, implementation and control of specific production plans
- Organization of workflow, human and material resources to meet specifications and deadlines
- Developing and implementing standard operating procedures for production operations in compliance with health and safety procedures
- Ensure (re-)validation of all required production processes according to validation master plan
- Establish product quality standards and monitor product quality standards (KPI’s)
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to achieve quality objectives
- Analyze production and quality control to identify, correct, and resolve problems along with derivatives of continuous production process optimization
- Recommend type and scope of current and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Preparation and maintenance of production reports
- Evaluate production costs and establish, prepare and manage production budget
- Implementing cost control programs
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing, adjusting, and coordinating inventory levels and production schedules
- 10 months
We would be happy to provide you with additional project references upon request. Just let us know what exactly interests you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We connect people with opportunities and knowledge
We are here for you! Whether project inquiries, market information or the desire for an active cooperation. We have a sympathetic ear for your concerns and are sure we can help quickly.
Your contact person