- The customer is one of the leading international medical technology companies in the field of prosthetics.
Area of competence
- Quality Management
- Management of the quality assurance team
- Responsibility for timely incoming goods and initial series inspection as well as complaints to suppliers of parts and products
- Responsibility for the entire process for the procurement and monitoring of measuring equipment
- Assurance of the manufacturing processes through appropriate inspection planning (APQP) and implementation in suitable inspection concepts for the manufacturing areasVerification of manufacturing processes by means of internal process and product audits
- Minimization of defects through the application of QRQC and suitable problem-solving methods (5Why, Ishikawa, Poka Yoke), initiation and support of improvement projects internally and with suppliers
- Creation of process and work instructions
- Advising the production, work preparation, design and development departments on quality assurance and testing methods
- Definition of test criteria together with suppliers and customers
- Perspective development of the area of responsibility in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations
- Planning, moderation and implementation of training courses, quality circles and CIP projects
- International project management in the area of quality assurance – including validations, test methods and harmonization of test processes
- 10 months
We would be happy to provide you with further project references on request. Just let us know what exactly interests you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We connect people with opportunities and knowledge
We are here for you! Whether project inquiries, market information or the desire for an active cooperation. We have a sympathetic ear for your concerns and are sure we can help quickly.