The customer develops, produces and distributes instruments for ophthalmic surgery. The focus is on products used in cataract and vitreoretinal surgery.
- Quality Management
- Monitoring of the clinical evaluation according to MEDDEV 2.7.1
- Control of a quality improvement project
- Implementation of ISO 13485 conformity
- Internal training and education on quality systematics
- ISO 10993 compatibility test for surgical instruments
- Development of risk documentation according to ISO 14971
- 10 months
We would be happy to compile further project references for you on request. Just let us know what exactly interests you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Quality-Life-Cycle-Management for MDR compliance
Segment: Infusion and Dialysis Systems
Quality Management System in the dental sector
Segment: Medical Software