The client is an owner-managed family business specializing in the development, production and distribution of surgical systems for various medical disciplines. The surgical equipment and instruments are appreciated and used by surgeons and OR teams worldwide due to their above-average load testing and quality.
- Quality Management
- Implementation of regulatory requirements from the company’s quality management system
- Optimization of the quality management system with regard to international compliance (FDA, ISO 13485, PMDA etc.)
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and review with regard to regulatory requirements
- Conducting workshops for standard operating procedures (SOPs) and training the employees concerned
- Participation in optimization projects for business processes and maintenance of the QM system
- Performing internal and external audits, as well as supporting regulatory inspections and customer audits
- 6 months
We would be happy to provide you with further project references on request. Just let us know what exactly interests you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your request to us
We connect people with opportunities and knowledge
We are here for you! Whether project inquiries, market information or the desire for an active cooperation. We have a sympathetic ear for your concerns and are sure we can help quickly.
Your contact person
Business Enablement Manager