The client company specializes in the development and implementation of remanufacturing processes of medical devices and has already established itself as a market leader in the European market. The company’s ulterior motive is to increase the circular economy, safety and sustainability in medical facilities through innovative, forward-looking and certified processes.
- Coordination of approval projects for medical devices (CE and FDA) in close cooperation with the research and development department
- Preparation, updating and maintenance of technical documentation and design dossiers for EMA and FDA respectively
- Communication with regulatory authorities, cooperation partners and external service providers as well as internal departments
- Active participation in audits and FDA
- Close cooperation with industry associations
- Preparation and submission of premarket notification 510(k) for class II products in close cooperation with cooperation partners in coordination with US FDA
- Preparation of Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) and PMR submissions for Class III products to the US-FDA
We would be happy to provide you with additional project references upon request. Just let us know what exactly interests you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Regulatory Affairs in the field of Labelling
Validation and documentation of development processes
Segment: adaptive radiotherapy
Segment: Eye implant