Team Lead Quality Assurance (m/f/d) in Festanstellung
Reference number: 1215
For our client, a world-wide acting player in the MedTech industry, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Team Lead Quality Assurance (m/f/d) for immediate start.
The company has a vast product range of high-risk medical devices and offers very attractive opportunities for further development on the professional level.
Location: Tübingen, Germany
- Lead a team of 5 employees (Engineers, Technicians, etc.)
- Responsibility for complaints, product testing, and product release
- Implementation and conduction of the CAPA and non-conformities processes on site
- Participation in international projects (e.g. task force for process improvements and expansions)
- Contact Person for quality-related questions in the production
- Ensuring the compliance with the global and corporate requirements (i.e. ISO 13485:2016, 21 CFR 820)
- University degree with extensive experience (> 5-8 years) in the field of quality management in MedTech or Pharma
- Knowledge and direct experience with relevant international standards and norms (ISO 13485:2016, 21CFR820 or GMP)
- Management or team lead experience
- A high degree of independence and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and solution-oriented working style
- Fluent English and German skills
- Excellent internal development prospects at a world-wide operating MedTech company
- High-class medical devices
- Flexible working hours
- Work-Life balance
Interested to hear more? Apply now!
Your contact person at arcoro: Mariya Deleva (firstname.lastname@example.org or 089/262099413)