The enormous progress in digitization ensures that computer-aided image processing, modeling and simulation are not only improved, but rather revolutionized, both in medical technology and in the pharmaceutical environment. Implants are becoming more powerful, integrated sensors and transmitters are providing valuable data for healthcare, and active ingredients can be virtually tested in advance for behavioral patterns and side effects.
In order to further advance digitalization, interconnectivity and automation, the use of artificial intelligence, robotics as well as machine learning is of extraordinary importance.
However, due to the creation and utilization of a large amount of data, cyber security is also playing an increasing role. Particularly in sectors such as medical technology and the pharmaceutical industry, where work is carried out with highly sensitive data, the protection of patient safety is a top priority, which is why the demand for IT experts in the field of cyber & network security is increasing dramatically on an international level.
However, the medtech & pharma industry, which is dominated by medium-sized companies, has only limited resources for the dynamic and innovative IT environment. This is where we see our added value: we support you with our selected network of IT specialists from the development and programming of your concept, to the implementation of AI, ML or Cloud solutions, to ensuring optimal Cyber Security.
With our staffing and expert solutions, we help solve resource bottlenecks to the point. With flexible experts on a temporary basis. In this way, the company taps into important know-how from outside and can adapt to future changes at an early stage.
Our service areas for fixed and flexible resource solutions:
- Development and implementation of strategies and concepts with a focus on digitalization
- Responsibility and support of rollouts / end-to-end digitization
- Implementation of IT compliance audits according to ISO 27001
- Creation and consulting in the life cycle of systems and solutions of relevant MES, LIMS, RIM, PV, CTMS as well as QM system providers
- Cyber & Network Security
- SAP IS-H / med, SAP MDM, SAP PLM, SAP QM & SAP S4 Hana
- Integration of AI & Machine Learning Solutions
- Cloud / DevOps / IT Test Automation
- Data Engineering & Analytics
- Statistical programming (SAS, CDISC standards)